Your Essure procedure will be carried out in an office or practice. It doesn’t involve cutting or incisions. Essure is a kind of hysteroscopic or transcervical sterilization which entails adding a hysteroscope through the vagina and cervix into the uterus.
Essure lawsuit center-Essure lawyers have brought a lot of awareness among the common people to understand the adverse effects caused by the use of Essure device. A hysteroscope is a thin, lighted instrument which includes a little camera and special tools.
The camera transmits pictures of the interior of the body to a movie display seen by your physician whilst doing the process. The Essure process generally contains these steps:
You remove your clothes and apparel in a dress. Your maintenance team provides blankets for modesty and heat.
- You’re positioned on a table.
- Your doctor inserts a speculum into your vagina to expand its opening.
- Your physician injects anesthetic medicine around certain nerves on your cervix (opening into the uterus). This may numb the area.
- You might also have a stimulant medicine to relax you and help you remain comfortable. You’ll be alert but retained as comfortable as possible throughout the Essure procedure.
- Your physician inserts the hysteroscope in your vagina, through your cervix, and in your uterus.
- Your physician uses the hysteroscope to add anabolic fluid (a salt-water alternative) to your uterus to acquire a clear perspective of your fallopian tubes.
- A thin tube connected to the conclusion of the hysteroscope is passed to your fallopian tubes. The surgical tube retains and puts that the Essure micro-insert.
- The hysteroscope is removed from your very first fallopian tube and then inserted into another fallopian tube.
- Your physician puts the next micro-insert.
- The hysteroscope is pulled from your body through your cervix and vagina.